Their GuGu Carole (my sister-in-law) got these T-shirts for them about a year ago. Till today, these are still their all time favorite.
They call these their "cow" t-shirts.
If they were ever given a choice - they'll always choose to wear these. Sometimes, even when they were not given a choice - they would still want to wear their "cow" T-shirts.
One day, dear Ranen just went into the room, changed out of his top and wore the "cow" T-shirt. So I asked him, "hey, we are not going out, why are you wearing your "cow" T-shirt?"
How I love his answer.
"Because it's my favourite T-shirt."
How I love kids.
Life is simple, uncomplicated, uncluttered for them. So are their emotions.
No wonder Jesus said - I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn't receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it." (Mk 10:15, Lk 18:17 NLB)
No comments:
Post a Comment