Apr 3, 2009

25 random things about me

Not too long ago folks started sharing 25 random things about themselves in Facebook. I never got round to doing it for one reason or another.

Now that I in the mood – I decided to do it on my blog instead. :-D

Here we go.

Totally random.


1. I am eldest and shortest among my sibling

2. To me, white chocolate is NOT chocolate

3. I enjoy many high fats food – salmon, cod, cheeses, oysters, nuts, avocado, chocolate, good quality sausages ……..

4. I believe in eating whole, unprocessed, unrefined food. I practice that belief

5. I love markets – wet, dry, super, hyper, farmers, Sunday …… both local and overseas

6. I am most grateful to be a stay-at-home-mom & homemaker. I love it. I can do this for the rest of my earthly life.

7. I never planned (nor do I have the slightest inclination) to rejoin the workforce. Because I can’t phrase it any better I would like to quote Eileen Nathan from 1 of her 25 random things about herself. “I have the privilege to serve my family full time since I gave birth to my first child. I thank my husband for being man and brave enough to allow me to stay home and serve the family, instead of giving my best to others if I was working.”

8. I love my entrée spicy and or savory and piping hot

9. I love chocolate that are at least 70% dark

10. I love killer heels. The more killer the better.

11. I need time to be totally alone each day to decompress

12. I can live without watching any form of TV but not without reading

13. I need to read hardcopies of anything. Bible, books, newspapers …..

14. I am the queen of de-clutter. I do it militantly, regularly

15. I enjoy cooking for people I enjoy

16. I find it impossible to share a meal with people I dislike

17. I thank God for giving me the best family in the whole world and this is a not a cliché

18. I am blessed with many amazing people who are my very good friends

19. Friends are very important to me

20. Integrity, humility, punctuality & generosity are important to me

21. God has granted me most of my heart’s desire since the day Jesus came into my heart

22. I am blessed with a great memory and discernment

23. I am a pioneer. Starting something is a breeze. Maintaining (much less completing) that same thing is close to impossible

24. I love to give – wisely

25. I know that life is great because GOD is

1 comment:

moobimooba said...

you are the shortest among your siblings?! wow...
Do you love the fat off a good sirloin steak :P *smacks lips*
I wanna be a SAHM too! >.<
i love markets too!
thanks for sharing.. get to know you better!