Jun 11, 2008
top of my billboard chart
These 2 are currently right on top of my billboard chart. Kids & I listen/watch them in youtube cause have yet to find time to go look for the cd lor. Still, we are very happy to just listen to them via youtube. Especially the kids. They were very fascinated by it initially.
There was a day when I was especially frustrated with an area of my life that I cant seem to experience a breakthru. Almost immediately these words came to me ....
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace
At that point of time, I just cant remember which song is this stanza from so I "google" it. After that, I just cant stop listening to it. And yes, I received the breakthru I needed shortly after that. Those words were a much needed reminder. Exactly as it is - My chains are gone, I've been set free My God, my Savior has ransomed me, And like a flood His mercy rains,Unending love, Amazing grace! Cant improve on what Chris Tomlin has written. Jesus has already paid the ransom, my ransom on the cross setting me free. Till now, I am still amazed and in awe of His amazing grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment