Jun 17, 2008

we spent Jun 16 doing .....


The kids spent about 20mins doing this cause mommy wanted to wait for the clock to strike 0930hrs. ..... so that she can take a cab with the kids to Lucky Plaza for their haircut without having to pay the peak hour surcharge!!! hahahaha!


The kids love going to what they call aunty Valerie's shop for their haircut. Aunty Valerie has an unending supply of sweets & goodies that she never fail to pile on them. I do not like it at all but Valerie is superb with her skills. She's amazing with all folks of all ages. She is the only one who can give the kids a really good hair cut even when they are squirming around all the time.
We went to IMM after that. Need some stuff from Daiso but got stuck at this funny play place.





I never know what is it about much less it's attraction/fascination but everytime when I visit IMM, I never fail to see kids playing on this "screen" thingy. Ranen & Sophia played there for quite a while. It was quite a while in my opinion. They loved it. Even now as I am typing this blog Sophia's asking me to bring her back there again to play it.


Finally, managed to get them going. Off to Daiso.

Once we got into Daiso, Ranen suggested pushing the trolley, Sophia wanted to sit on the trolley. Ranen, being the big brother that he is quickly told me (while pointing to the words near the trolley seat) - Sophia can sit on the trolley because it says here that it's for 1-4 year old. As I went closer to take look I just had to laugh out loud. "Wah Ranen, you can read Japanese? Those words are in Japanese!!!" He gave me a slightly puzzled and sheepish look and said - "Cause Daddy can read Japanese." Hahahahaha! Now I know. I should have gotten a pic of those words but I got this instead.




Yup, Ranen pushed the trolley with Sophia sitting on it while mommy picked out the stuff to buy. Btw, Ranen spotted a "treasure" in Daiso. Will share more about that in another blog.
After Daiso (which took quite a while cause there's so many stuff to see and to really decide if we really need it, kekekek!), we went for rides.




after rides,





ooops, ...

and more rides .........




and when I told them it's time we go home - know what they say? "Wa, so fast???!!!" :S

Something that blessed me so much throughout our day out is that both kids look out for each other most of the time.

In Valerie's shop, they'll feed each other with prawn crackers when the other's hair's being cut.

At Daiso, Ranen'll push Sophia in the trolley to where she wanted to go so that she does not have to get out of the trolley.

After Daiso, Ranen was tired and probably hungry thus getting a little cranky, lagging behind most of the time. Sophia would keep a lookout for him, making sure that he's in sight. She would even raise her voice at him to follow us.

They do that all the time whenever we are out. In fact, they are very close to each other. They have their moments of disagreement but in their own special kiddy way - they care alot for each other.

So precious.

Thank you, Jesus! (",)



No comments: